Friday, January 10, 2014

[Three things I know to be true]

Hi nice to meet you. My name is June,turning 16 this year:D Let me talk about my self shortly, but in special way.

'C.V(VD)', 'June' and 'Investigation'.

These three words are describing me. Let's call them [Three things I know to be true]. Can you imagine, or Guess what these three words mean? I bet i will be hard for you to get the exact answer.

Answers are below :

1. June
2. Investigation
3. C.V(VD)

Well, that is basically all about three words I wrote for 'Three things I know to be true'. Were you able to guess some of it? Did you get it right? I hope you enjoyed my post :D
Cya all later! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your article about 3 things I know to be true is real simple. But it was very easy to get some important points from it. I think I can guess your 3 things. June is your English name, investigation is a work what detectives do and you want to do that work. Am I right? ^^ And I appreciate you that you wrote XOXO at the bottom. I love it...^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. appreciation for your such an detailed and long comment! :D

      Delete
  2. I love NCIS, Hawaii five O, Bones and CSI too!!!! They are so fun. I guess I'll have to search for the other ones you've mentioned and have a go in watching it. I didn't know you had a dog. That's interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a dog!..really..uh..UGLY one :) no really, it IS UGLY

      Hope you will enjoy other dramas I have mentioned!

      And appreciation for the comment :D

      Delete
  3. Hi June,

    I couldn't guess any of your three things! It is nice to meet you. Remember a blog is special, you can add pictures and media to your posts. Try to do that next time. When you type, you should also hit the spell check icon to correct any errors in spelling you have made. I look forward to reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to watch CSI but I hate dubbing. You must love to translate things. I guessed the first one only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA I don't have a dog but I have eaten one. Tastes goooooooooooooooooooooooood. (my opinion) kkkkkkk(?) joking but I'd like to raise a dog

    ReplyDelete